- Is a support group BY former patients FOR current patients
- Is a chance for relatives / carers to meet other relatives / carers
- Provides an opportunity to meet regularly, in relaxed surroundings, to discuss matters of mutual interest and talk about common concerns
- Holds regular bi-monthly meetings that include relevant talks by health professionals and by our resident dietician
Gosh Members meet on the last Tuesday of every other month. Refreshments are provided.
Meetings run from 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
Members of GOSH enjoy:
- Regular visits to the theatre
- Summer outings
- Christmas lunch
- Social events
- Talks by medical professionals and dieticians
For more information, please visit the Contact Us page to sign up for Newsletters or drop us a line.